Monday, May 20, 2013

Justin Bieber and Snoop Lion.


So recently JB and Snoop lion (aka Snoop dog) came to perform in S.A. For me, not being a Snoop or JB fan I was careless about the whole thing, until girls kept bringing up how amazingly JB sings, and I was thinking "have you heard Grouplove, Fun, Greenday, The fray ..etc? " JB is a POP singer, pop singers burn out quicker than a fourth grade crush. And the thing that put me off "Snoop Lion" was that he changed his name to Snoop Lion, that sounds like a name of a disney movie. Snoop Dog was a cool name, but Snoop Lion? Seriously? WHY!! Justin Bieber's journey to fame was amazing and all, but he has turned out to be a bad role model, with the drug use and his arrogance. Not to mention his girly voice (but that unfortunately is only my opinion).



No comments:

Post a Comment